Monday 23 January 2012

Limoges

Dear Reader(s),

Sorry for lack of blogging, I have had internet issues. Limoges is so far amazing. I have ice skated, played tennis, gone for a run, done some badminton, been to the cinema twice, eaten out, attended some lectures, got my library card, had a sleep over, and of course partied.

I've made very good friends with the English people out here, but in particular a girl called Steph, we get on really well and I absolutely love her! We've decided we're blood sisters.

This afternoon I have a meeting to enroll properly and do a French test, it's not compulsory for me, but I figured why not?

Tonight is a chilled one, dinner with Steph and Aidan then probably a film in one of our rooms, but who knows, things could change!

À la prochaine....

1 comment: