Monday 12 September 2011

The night before...

Dear reader(s),

Welcome to my year abroad blog, I hope it doesn't bore you to tears, and I hope I don't make too many spelling and grammar mistakes.

Year abroad itinerary:
13th September - 19th December 2011: Modena, Italy; Erasmus placement
January - April 2012: Limoges, France; Erasmus placement

So it's the night before the start of my year abroad (here after written as 'YA') and I am packed, checked in, and (hopefully) ready. Feelings of extreme excitement and nervousness are mixing in my stomach and the idea of getting any sleep tonight seems ridiculous. My parents and I head off very early tomorrow morning for Gatwick then at about 3pm we head off to Bologna where we will then go on to Modena (woop!)

Plans for the couple of days I spend with my parents: locate library, post office, cinema, accommodation, and my friends Stella and Giorgi.

Well, that's it for this first post; Roger that Maxi?

No comments:

Post a Comment